Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mexican-Style Tortillas and Bean Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican-Style Tortillas and Bean Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that actually can boost your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
If you want to battle depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight back depression.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican-style tortillas and bean dip recipe. You can cook mexican-style tortillas and bean dip using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mexican-Style Tortillas and Bean Dip:
- Prepare 4 of Tortillas (homemade is recommended).
- You need 1 of Canned kidney beans.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Red chili pepper flakes or red chili pepper powder.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic (or onion).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Powdered cumin.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 of as much (to taste) Sour cream or shredded cheese.
- Get 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 30 ml of Water.
Instructions to make Mexican-Style Tortillas and Bean Dip:
- Pour the olive oil into a saucepan, add the red chili peppers and either sliced garlic or minced onion, and stir-fry..
- Add the drained and briefly washed kidney beans, 20-30 ml of water, salt, and cumin to the saucepan..
- Simmer for about 3 minutes, and turn off the heat. Mash them up (you can easliy mash them up with a potato masher), and it's done..
- Dollop the mashed beans onto a warm tortilla, fold the tortilla in half, and serve with sour cream and/or shredded cheese..
- Serve with tortilla, guacamole, and lettuce salad to enjoy as a Mexican-style dish..
- When you have time, soak the beans overnight, and cook them in the pressure cooker on the next day. These homemade beans can be stored in the freezer – it's handy to have..
- It's also delicious using black eyed peas..
Cheater Restaurant Style Refried Beans have a yummy, restaurant like, creamy Mexican Layered Dip Recipe – quick and easy dip with layers of beans, guacamole, seasoned sour. Don't be surprised if they start to puff up Instead, I will sometimes use only half of the dough to make tortillas and store the rest of it in the fridge where it will keep for at least a few days. Top mexican-bean-dip-with-refried-beans recipes just for you. Beans are indigenous to Mexico; like corn, they were cultivated by the early inhabitants of Mexico. While there are many varieties available, pinto Refried beans are not actually fried — they're cooked twice, a process that gives them their flavor.
If you find this Mexican-Style Tortillas and Bean Dip recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.