Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Black Bean and Corn Salsa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Black Bean and Corn Salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black Bean and Corn Salsa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Grains can be great for driving away a bad mood. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are excellent at helping you feel happier. These grains can help you feel full for longer too, helping you feel better. Feeling starved can truly make you feel awful! These grains can improve your mood since it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. You digest these foods faster than other foods which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to black bean and corn salsa recipe. You can have black bean and corn salsa using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Black Bean and Corn Salsa:
- Prepare 1 cup of Black Bean cooked.
- Use 1 cup of Boiled Corn Kernels.
- Use 2 of Jalapeno finely chopped.
- Get 1/4 cup of Capsicum finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of Red Bell pepper finely chopped.
- Take 1/4 cup of Red Onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Tomato finely chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Cilantro finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lime Juice.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Lime Zest.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Black Bean and Corn Salsa:
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well..
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate the salsa for 15 minutes before serving..
- Serve with chips or along grilled meat.Devour!.
If you find this Black Bean and Corn Salsa recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.