Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mocha Layered Chocolate Oreo CheeseCake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mocha Layered Chocolate Oreo CheeseCake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mocha Layered Chocolate Oreo CheeseCake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should avoid them. Often, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very healthy and good for you. A number of foods really do improve your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try some of these.
Build a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be raised by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is possible because these foods are high in magnesium which promotes your production of serotonin. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given moment. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you will feel. Not only that but nuts, specifically, are a fantastic protein source.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mocha layered chocolate oreo cheesecake recipe. You can have mocha layered chocolate oreo cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mocha Layered Chocolate Oreo CheeseCake:
- You need of softened boxes of cream cheese.
- Take of sugar.
- Prepare of flour.
- Provide of vanilla extract.
- Take of eggs.
- Take of mocha filling.
- Provide of water.
- Provide of instant coffee.
- You need of instant cappuccino mix.
- You need of chocolate filling.
- You need of dark melted semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Take of crust.
- You need of ground oreo cookies.
- Prepare of topping.
- Provide of melted semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need of tab of melted butter.
- Prepare of oreos to garnish.
Steps to make Mocha Layered Chocolate Oreo CheeseCake:
- heat oven to 325 spray a spring form pan well line the outside with double alumni foil.Make sure you have a bigger pan to insert spring form, you will be doing a water bath..
- crush cookies well, I used a food processor to get that fine crust. pat down into spring form well set aside.
- add hot water & mocha ingredients together set aside.
- heat chocolate till melted let cool set aside.
- add softened cream cheese, flour & sugar together cream till smooth, add in eggs, & vanilla combine on low speed till smooth..
- seperate your batter too 2 different bowls. add mocha mix to one & chocolate to other. Now layer your cheese cake chocolate then mocha add boiled water to bigger pan, careful not to get water into cheesecake, bake 60-65 minutes..
- let cool 10-15minutes run knife around edges.let cool & set in fridge for atleast 6hrs better overnight release from spring form and garnish as desired. ..Enjoy!.
- **topping melted 1 cup chocolate chips with a tab of butter let cool a few minutes add to top of cheese cake garnish as you like..
If you find this Mocha Layered Chocolate Oreo CheeseCake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.