Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna Fish Cake Patties recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna Fish Cake Patties recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Water is the best drinks out there. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna fish cake patties recipe. You can have tuna fish cake patties using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Fish Cake Patties:
- Provide of For the patties:.
- Prepare 1 tin of tuna in spring water, water drained (112g),.
- Prepare 1 of baking potato, peeled and cooked until fork tender, (220g),.
- Provide 2 of spring onions, finely chopped,.
- Take 1 tbsp of light mayonnaise,.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic granules,.
- Provide 1 pinch of red chilli flakes,.
- Provide 1 pinch of dried parsley,.
- Take 1 pinch of dry dill,.
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice,.
- Take of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Prepare of For the breadcrumb coating:.
- Get 2 tbsp of white bread crumbs,.
- Get 2 tbsp of panko bread crumbs,.
- Take of Cooking oil spray such as Frylight.
Instructions to make Tuna Fish Cake Patties:
- In a large bowl add in the tuna, mayo, herbs and spices listed under the 'patties' section of the ingredient list, (don't add the potato yet). Season well with salt and pepper. Mix together well..
- Take the baked potato and using a large sharp knife, cut it up into very small pieces. Add it to the tuna and combine well. Mix in the lemon juice and spring onions. Mash up any larger chunks of potato left using the back of a fork, so it's a nice even texture..
- Wet your hands (this prevents the mix from sticking to you), and then form the mixture into three neat round patties..
- Spray one side of the patties with cooking oil then gently pat on the breadcrumb mixture, making sure it sticks and then do this on the reverse sides. Ensure all gaps are covered in breadcrumbs..
- Heat a large frying pan up over a medium heat. Spray in a layer of cooking oil. Once nice and hot, add in the patties and gently fry for a few minutes on each side until the breadcrumbs are golden and the fishcakes heated through to the middle..
- Serve up and enjoy! :).
You'll be amazed at how cans of tuna fish can make such delicious patties! This dish pairs well with my popular southern coleslaw recipe. These quick and easy tuna fish cakes are made without potato, using breadcrumbs instead. These easy crispy tuna patties are a perfect way to use up cans of tuna. They're simple to make and just so good y'all!
If you find this Tuna Fish Cake Patties recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.