Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Healthy Breakfast Pizza recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Breakfast Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Breakfast Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These kinds of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not operating as economically as they should. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions which might be more than ten years old. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s concerning being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy breakfast pizza recipe. You can have healthy breakfast pizza using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Breakfast Pizza:
- Prepare 1 of whole meal tortilla wrap.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 knob of butter.
- Get 4 of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Use Half of a courgette, grated.
- Provide 70 g of sweet potato, grated.
- Get Half of a bell pepper, chopped.
- Get Half of a small red onion, diced.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tomato purée.
- You need 30 g of feta cheese.
- Get 1 handful of spinach.
- Get of Salt & pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cajun spice.
Steps to make Healthy Breakfast Pizza:
- Turn the oven on to 200 C fan. Heat the butter gently in a large non-stick frying pan on the hob. On a medium heat, add the sweet potato, onion, courgette and pepper and fry for a 5-8 minutes, or until sweet potato is starting to brown..
- Add the cherry tomatoes, spinach salt & pepper and Cajun spice and stir. Spread the tomato purée over the tortilla wrap and place onto a baking sheet..
- Turn the heat down to low. Make three wells in the mixture and crack an egg into each well. Cover with a lid and allow to cook until the egg whites are just set, with yolks still runny..
- While the eggs are cooking, pop the tortilla wrap into the oven for 5 minutes or until starting to crisp up a little..
- When the tortilla and eggs are done, remove from the oven/heat. Place the tortilla on a plate. Using a large spatula, gently take the egg mixture out from the pan and place over the tortilla. You can do this in sections, the eggs will hold with it most of the mixture around it. Or if your pan is shallow, you could simply slide the mixture straight onto the wrap!.
- Crumble over the feta cheese and serve immediately..
If you find this Healthy Breakfast Pizza recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.