Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Lunch Thali recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lunch Thali recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lunch Thali recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you have at home is healthy. In this way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lunch thali recipe. To cook lunch thali you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lunch Thali:
- Get 2 bunches of spring onion.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of potato.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of crushed garlic.
- Provide 1 cup of Rice.
- Get 3/4 cup of yellow moong dal.
- Get 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Provide 1 tbsp of jeera.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Haldi powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Red chill powder.
- Use 5 cups of water.
Steps to make Lunch Thali:
- For making Spring onion potato subji– In Kadhai add oil, mustard seeds when crackle add crushed garlic..
- Now add onion. Tomato and potato add dry masala cook for 5 min.
- After 5 mins add the green part of spring onion. Again cook for 5 mins..
- For Khichdi. In cooker add ghee, here's, hing, peppercorns, and clove. Add crushed garlic, haldi, red chilli powder add rice water cook for 3 whistles..
- Garlic chutney. In mortar add garlic salt, red chilli powder. Crush it now add little ghee..
- For assembling. Take luchador, subji, garlic chutney, pickle, mango slices and buttermilk.
If you find this Lunch Thali recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.