Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Daddy's Spicy Chili Dip Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Daddy's Spicy Chili Dip Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Daddy's Spicy Chili Dip Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should stay away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Build a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all great for raising your mood. This is because these nuts are high in magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that directs your brain how you feel at all times. The more serotonin you have, the happier you are going to feel. Not just that but nuts, particularly, are a fantastic protein food source.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to daddy's spicy chili dip casserole recipe. You can cook daddy's spicy chili dip casserole using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Daddy's Spicy Chili Dip Casserole:
- Provide 1 can of spicy Hormel chili no beans (or equivalent) (15oz).
- Get 1 can of hot fire roasted green Chiles, do not drain (4oz).
- Take 1 can of sliced black olives, drained (3.8oz),.
- Get 1 of brick pepper jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 of jarred jalepeno slices, about 10-15.
- Take 4 oz of cream cheese, room temp.
Instructions to make Daddy's Spicy Chili Dip Casserole:
- preheat oven to 350°.
- spread cream cheese over bottom and sides of a 1 quart casserole..
- spread half of chili, then half of green Chiles, then half of olives..
- slice cheese into 1/4 inch strips. then layer half of it on top..
- repeat steps 3 & 4 until all ingredients are used. except jalepeno slices..
- place jalepeno slices on top..
- bake for 30-40 minutes until bubbly and heated through.
- serve with tortilla chips..
- great as a meal or as an appetizer for a party, just double the recipe! :).
This excellent spicy chili aioli is a great dip to serve with French fries, chicken fingers, or wings , and it makes a fabulous spread for burgers and other meat sandwiches. Chili garlic sauce, Sriracha sauce, and sambal oelek are found in the Asian section of the supermarket. Fiery and filled with texture, Laoganma's Spicy Chili Crisp might be one of the best condiments out there. This version is inspired by the original, but taken up a notch. Using a spice grinder and working in batches, process chilies until they are ground to a size just larger than standard chili flakes.
If you find this Daddy's Spicy Chili Dip Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.