Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mole A La Grace Greens With Simple Stir-Fried Green Pigeon Peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mole A La Grace Greens With Simple Stir-Fried Green Pigeon Peas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something good. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. In this way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mole a la grace greens with simple stir-fried green pigeon peas recipe. You can cook mole a la grace greens with simple stir-fried green pigeon peas using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mole A La Grace Greens With Simple Stir-Fried Green Pigeon Peas:
- Provide of For Greens.
- Get 2 bunches of kunde leaves.
- Provide 1 bunch of sukuma wiki (collard greens).
- Get 1 bunch of pumpkin leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of rosemary concentrate.
- Take 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- Provide 5 pods of okra.
- Provide 5 of large tomatoes.
- Get 1 of whole clove garlic.
- Use 1 of large ginger root.
- You need 10 of roasted almonds.
- Provide 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Use 3 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 teaspoon of dried mint.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of black pepper.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Use of To balance acidity sugar and citric acid or lemon.
- Provide of For Mbaazi Stir-Fry.
- Get 3 cups of boiled green mbaazi.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Get 1 of large green hoho.
- Get 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
Instructions to make Mole A La Grace Greens With Simple Stir-Fried Green Pigeon Peas:
- For greens, wash the greens thoroughly and, while still whole, blanch for a few seconds in boiling water. Let cool and then cut into strips..
- Cut the garlic and ginger into very small pieces and suet in the oil..
- Add the chopped tomatoes and okra and cook until the tomatoes break down..
- Deglace with the rosemary concentrate and add the cocoa. Let cook until it is a thick liquid..
- Add the salt, spices and herbs (minus sugar and citric acid or lemon)..
- After you have a very thick liquid, take out the bay leaves, chop the almonds very finely and add to the sauce together with the greens. Cook until greens are tender..
- Taste and then use the citric acid/lemon and sugar to round out the flavours. They are optional..
- For the stir-fry, cut the onions and hoho into strips..
- Fry them in the oil for a bit then add the mbaazi and season with salt..
- Add a little water to avoid sticking and keep stirring until it is hot..
- Serve with brown ugali..
If you find this Mole A La Grace Greens With Simple Stir-Fried Green Pigeon Peas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.