Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Albóndigas – meatballs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Albóndigas – meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Albóndigas – meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and have something beneficial. Fill your cabinets with wholesome foods. By doing this, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to albóndigas – meatballs recipe. To make albóndigas – meatballs you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Albóndigas – meatballs:
- Provide of Ground beef or Turkey.
- You need of celery.
- Use of baby carrots, chop up.
- Provide of tomatoes.
- Provide of rice.
- Use of mustard.
- Prepare of egg.
- Provide of cilantro.
- You need of onions.
- You need of garlic.
- Use of caldo de pollo.
Steps to make Albóndigas – meatballs:
- First thing is first you want to mix the meat with the cilantro, the rice, the mustard, the carrots and the celery. Now you can add any kind of vegetable to it. I think it's perfect because the kids don't know that they're eating vegetables so they're sneaking it in once all mixed together for meatballs..
- Once all the meatballs are done put them to the side. In the blender mix five tomatoes will a tablespoon of garlic and 1 tablespoon of caldo de pollo. Once everything is blended, put the tomato sauce that you blended in a hot pan. You just have to add half a teaspoon of oil into the pan. Let that simmer for about 5 to 6 minutes..
- Add 1 cup of water to the tomato that is cooking and once that is all done, add your meatballs into the tomato sauce. Give it about 10 minutes to 15 minutes until the meatballs are firm and ready to eat. Sometimes I like to sprinkle right into the sauce just so that you can also have something to eat there but that's optional..
If you find this Albóndigas – meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.