Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best My Peachy Custard and Whipped Cream 😀 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Peachy Custard and Whipped Cream 😀 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nourishing and good for you. Several foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is actually excellent for your mood. You knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is rich in a particular amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you become better. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood also!
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my peachy custard and whipped cream 😀 recipe. To cook my peachy custard and whipped cream 😀 you need 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Peachy Custard and Whipped Cream 😀:
- Prepare 1 tin of Custard Powder.
- Take 1/2 pint of full cream milk.
- Provide 2 drops of pure vanilla extract.
- Use 3 of peaches.
- Get 1 of Apple cored and peeled.
- Take 240 grams of peaches in light syrup.
- You need 350 ml of Double cream.
Steps to make My Peachy Custard and Whipped Cream 😀:
- Pour the half pint of milk into a small sauce pan and bring to the boil., Keep a little of the milk aside to mix your custard in..
- Add two tablespoons of the powder to the small amount of milk in the bowl.
- Then add 2 teaspoons of sugar to the mix and stir until all dissolved with no lumps.
- When the milk is just coming to the boil, add the custard off the heat and stir very quickly as this measurement is going to be very thick. Better if you pour a little hot milk to the bowl of custard then add it back into the milk in the pan and stir quick..
- As you stir quick, you will feel it thicken. As soon as that happens, take it off the heat and stir quickly until its nice and thick and smooth.
- Add 2 drops of the vanilla onto the spoon so as not to get too much. Mix in..
- Leave and let it cool down. It will get a skin on it but just scrape it off, it sets very thick.
- Peel the peaches, and slice, after you core them like with an apple..
- Add a little custard at the bottom of the dish, and add your peaches and also a peeled and cored apple in the centre.
- Cover the apples in some more custard just a little, then place the tinned peaches on top of that without the syrup..
- Cover with the rest of the custard..
- Put the cream in a jug and whisk until its whipped cream.
- Spread the cream carefully on top all over covering the custard. Then add the remaining peaches. Sprinkle top with some cake decorations to finish off.
If you find this My Peachy Custard and Whipped Cream 😀 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.