Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Scottish shortbread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scottish shortbread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to scottish shortbread recipe. You can cook scottish shortbread using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Scottish shortbread:
- Prepare of salted butter (soft).
- Take of brown caster sugar.
- Get of self raising flour.
- Use of tab vanilla essence.
Steps to make Scottish shortbread:
- Have your oven on at 180’ or gas mark 5. Beat butter and sugar until smooth. Add vanilla essence..
- Add flour and mix it well in the mixing bowl. Turn on to a work surface and gently roll out until the paste is 1cm/½in thick..
- Cut into rectangle shape and place onto a baking tray. Use a fork to press down lightly to make the pattern. Sprinkle with caster sugar..
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until pale golden-brown. Set aside to cool on a wire rack. It’s simply delicious 😋.
If you find this Scottish shortbread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.