Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect White penne pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect White penne pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White penne pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Why don’t we begin with something not that hard, changing the actual light bulbs. Accomplish this for your house, not merely the kitchen. You need to change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more originally, these bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The family spends major time in the kitchen area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to white penne pasta recipe. You can have white penne pasta using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make White penne pasta:
- You need 50 grams of butter.
- Use 1 and half cup of milk.
- You need 2 tablespoons of all purpose maida.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Use 1 tablespoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of penne pasta.
- Provide 1/2 of green bell pepper roughly chopped.
- Take 1/2 of red bell pepper roughly chopped.
- Get 1/2 of yellow bell pepper roughly chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled corns.
- You need to taste of Salt according.
- Use as required of Refined oil to cook.
- Prepare 4-5 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Use 1/2 of broccoli boiled and finely chopped.
- Use 2 of olives chopped like a ring.
- Take 1/2 of carrot finely chopped.
Steps to make White penne pasta:
- First, we are going to boil the penne pasta for that take a pan 3 cups of water and one teaspoon of salt once get boiled and one teaspoon of salt then add a cup of penne pasta it will take roughly 7 minutes to boil and cook properly check whether the pasta get boiled or not.
- Next, take a pan and 2 tablespoons of refined oil one by one Fry the veggies first star with the chopped garlic saute for a minute then add the bell peppers broccoli corns and carrots add salt and fry it well.
- Next, we are going to make the white sauce for that take a pan take one tablespoon of oil then add 50 grams of butter after that add 2 tbsp of maida saute the maida well then for 1 and a half cup of milk and stir it gradually until it becomes thick consistency then add chilli flakes and black pepper powder and salt to requirement after that and the fried veggies cook it for few seconds then add the boiled pasta. Cover the lead and cook it on a low flame for about 5 minutes.
- Garnish it with some olive rings and your white sauce pasta is ready to serve.
Set with different pasta and spaghetti. Penne pasta is a tube-shaped pasta that's usually about the length and width of a pinkie finger. Ridged penne pasta pairs very well with many pasta sauces, because the ridges can be used to hold. If its gets thick and dry then. Creamy White Sauce Penne Pasta (+VIDEO)
If you find this White penne pasta recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.