Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Lentil soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lentil soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentil soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. Several foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you are wanting to be in a better mood. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. DHA and omega-3s are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can seriously raise your mood.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil soup recipe. To cook lentil soup you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lentil soup:
- Use of dried lentils.
- Prepare of chicken stock.
- Prepare of about 1/2 cup minced garlic.
- Provide of crushed Tomatoes.
- Take of celery.
- Prepare of Bay leafs.
- Provide of salt.
- Get of pepper.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of fresh basil.
- Prepare of tubetini pasta.
- You need of carrots cut in small circles.
Steps to make Lentil soup:
- In a large soup pot, put about 1/4cup olive oil add garlic add celery and carrots in slices about 1/4 inch thick or smaller..saute,.
- Add lentils, saute for about 5min more..then add 6 cups chicken stock, tomatoes and bay leaves, salt and pepper..cook till lentils are soft, if becomes too thick add more stock.
- In a separate pot cook and drain the pasta, (al dente).
- Add pasta to soup when done cooking…
This easy lentil soup recipe is warming, healthy weeknight dinner! Meet the BEST lentil soup recipe! Made with fire-roasted tomatoes, coconut milk, and curry powder, it's rich, nourishing, and. Vegan Lentil Soup – Chock-full of vegetables and so easy to make from scratch, this hearty lentil soup is full of protein, fiber and so much healthier than any canned soup. This is the BEST lentil soup recipe!!
If you find this Lentil soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.