Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bulgogi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bulgogi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a horrible idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water consumption.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bulgogi recipe. To make bulgogi you need 26 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bulgogi:
- Provide of For the bulgogi:.
- You need 260 of – 300g beef fillet or sirloin.
- Provide 4 of large garlic cloves.
- Use 1 of ripe Asian pear, peeled and chopped.
- Take 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- You need 2 cm of piece of ginger root, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of scallion, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp. of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of toasted sesame oil.
- Get 1 tbsp. of sake.
- Use 1 tbsp. of Shaoxing wine or dry sherry.
- Take 1 tbsp. of light brown sugar or honey.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of black pepper.
- You need of sesame seeds, toasted, to sprinkle at the end.
- Use of To serve:.
- Use of Romaine or Cos lettuce leaves, or.
- Prepare of lightly toasted pita bread.
- Use of cooked rice (optional).
- You need of jalapeno chili, deseeded and finely sliced.
- Provide sticks of carrot shredded into.
- Provide 2-3 of radishes, shredded into sticks.
- Get of cucumber slices or sticks.
- Get of For the spiced mayo:.
- Use 4-5 tbsp. of full fat mayonnaise.
- Take 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp. of hot chilli sauce, ideally Sriracha.
Steps to make Bulgogi:
- Place the meat in the freezer for 1 – 2 hours to firm it up. In the meantime process the garlic, pear, onion and ginger to smooth puree..
- Slice the beef against the grain thinly, about 4-5mm. Place it in a bowl or a zip lock bag together with the puree; add the other bulgogi ingredients except the sesame seeds and mix in well, stirring the meat around in the bowl or squishing it about in the bag. Chill for at least an hour and up to overnight..
- Prepare the spiced mayo by mixing all the ingredients together in a small bowl. When you’re ready to cook prepare the lettuce and garnishes so that everyone can build their own bulgogi parcel or kebab..
- Heat up a cast iron pan or a heavy skillet over high heat. Transfer the meat into a colander and shake it about to get rid of some liquid. When the pan is hot, add the meat with the remaining marinade and stir fry until most liquid has vanished and the meat starts to brown around the edges. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and keep the meat hot. Toast the pitas..
- To eat, either load a pita, kebab style, with torn lettuce, meat, garnishes and sauce; or place some meat, rice and garnishes on a lettuce leaf, fold in and wrap up the edges to form a small parcel. The lettuce parcel should be eaten in one bite!.
If you find this Bulgogi recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.