Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lentil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
It’s easy to drive away your bad mood when you are eating grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually great for helping boost your happiness levels. These grains fill you up better and that can help you with your moods as well. Feeling starved can actually bring you down! These grains can elevate your mood because it’s easy for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your glucose levels which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil soup recipe. You can cook lentil soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lentil Soup:
- Get 1 1/2 cup of lentils.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 of orange's zest.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- Get 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- Use 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Provide 3/4 of tea-cup olive oil.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Use 1/2 tsp of rosemary.
Steps to make Lentil Soup:
- Cover lentils with enough water that there is 1in of water above lentils and bring to a boil for 5 minutes..
- Chop onions, crush garlic, and blend tomatoes..
- Drain lentils in a collander..
- Fry onions and garlic for a few minutes, then add lentils..
- After stirring, add tomatoes, tomato paste, and the 4 cups of water..
- Add seasoning and orange zest..
- Bring to boil and simmer on medium/low for 30 minutes..
- Add vinegar right before serving..
This easy lentil soup recipe is warming, healthy weeknight dinner! Meet the BEST lentil soup recipe! Made with fire-roasted tomatoes, coconut milk, and curry powder, it's rich, nourishing, and. Vegan Lentil Soup – Chock-full of vegetables and so easy to make from scratch, this hearty lentil soup is full of protein, fiber and so much healthier than any canned soup. This is the BEST lentil soup recipe!!
If you find this Lentil Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.