Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chiang Mai Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chiang Mai Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
A massive amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that are more than ten years old. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to run as often.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s related to being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chiang mai noodle soup recipe. To cook chiang mai noodle soup you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chiang Mai Noodle Soup:
- Get 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 4 tbsp of thai red curry paste.
- Use 6 cups of coconut milk.
- Get 4 cups of chicken stock.
- Take 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of finely shaved palm sugar.
- Use 600 g of chicken thighs, cut into bite sized pieces.
- Provide 800 g of cooked egg noddles.
- Use 1/4 cup of roughly chopped coriander.
- Get of Lime wedge to serve.
- Get of Salt.
- Get of Crispy Wonton Noodles.
- Take 16 of wonton skins, sliced into 3mm wide strips.
- You need of Vegetable oil for deep frying.
Steps to make Chiang Mai Noodle Soup:
- Heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the Thai red curry sauce and cook about 2 minutes. Add chicken and cook about 2 minutes or until the chicken start to colour..
- Stir in the coconut milk, chicken stock, fish sauce and palm sugar. Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer uncovered for 30 minutes. Then taste and season again with fish sauce, salt or palm sugar to your taste..
- For crispy wonton noodles, pour vegetables oil into a saucepan to a depth of about 10cm. Place over heat high. When the oil reaches 180C, carefully add a small handful of wonton strips. Cook for about 30 seconds or until golden. Drain the noodles on paper towel. Repeat until all wonton noodles are cooked..
- To serve, divided the cooked noodles between four large bowl. Top with pieces of chicken and ladle over the soup. Top with coriander, lime wedges and the crispy wonton noodles..
Heat wok with vegetable oil over high heat. One of Thailand's most famous street food noodle soup recipes. Khao Soi is a Thai noodle soup originating from Chiang Mai. It's creamy, rich and often called. This khao soi gai recipe makes the delicious Chiang Mai curry noodle chicken soup that is as beloved by foreign visitors as much as locals in the Northern Thailand city.
If you find this Chiang Mai Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.