Shawarma. Домашняя ШАУРМА вкуснейшая начинка и ЛАВАШ Bánh Shawarma #BánhShaurma #LudaEasyCook. Shawarma is a type of street food that can be found in many countries in the Middle East. It can be purchased quickly from street venders and consumed on-the-go.
See more ideas about Shawarma, Recipes, Shawarma recipe. Learn how to make this super Easy Oven Roasted Chicken Shawarma, plus an out of this world garlic sauce and prepare your own. A close relative to Greek gyros and Turkish döner kebab, shawarma is the ultimate Middle-Eastern version of street food popular both across Lebanon. You can cook Shawarma using 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shawarma
- You need of For Chicken:.
- Prepare of Chicken 2 breast piece.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Worcester sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Chinese Salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of Black pepper.
- You need 4 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red chilli.
- You need of For SAUCE:.
- Prepare of Tomato 3 (boiled).
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Chinese Salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chilli garlic.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Red chilli flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of Food color.
- You need of For vegetables:.
- It’s of Capsicum.
- Prepare of Carrots.
- Prepare of Cabbage.
- It’s of Onion.
Also known around the world as SHAWARMA and Gyro, Shaverma is originally from the Middle East, though it has spread around the whole world over its history. Shawarma is considered to be a fast food. This sort of food is not so healthy. In reality, all depends Street shawarma is a type of fast food.
Shawarma step by step
- Marinate the chicken and cook it using the ingredients above..
- Add all the ingredients in boiled tomato for sauce and cook it until it thickens..
- Cut the vegetables and season them with black pepper,lemon juice or vinegar..
- Take pita bread after toasting it a little bit and put sauce all over..
- Add vegetables,a layer of chicken,a little bit sauce again and then serve it hot supported by toothpick..
- It's worth making and delicious..
Scary, but tasty meal consisting of Mediterranian spiced hicken or beef cooked on a revolving spit, wrapped up in a soft, warm pita along with veggies such as tomatoe, parsely, hommus. Shawarma is grilled meat delicacy from the Middle East. In fact, it is so popular that it has almost Shawarma is a variant of the kebab and has been prepared and eaten in Saudi Arabia since. Shawarma refers to the Middle Eastern method cooking where thin slices of meat, most traditionally Shawarma refers to the meat and is most commonly served with pita and veggies like lettuce, onions. From Arabic شَاوِرْمَا (šāwirmā) or شَاوَرْمَا (šāwarmā), from Turkish çevirme ("something that is spun or turned over"), from çevirmek ("to turn over"). shawarma (usually uncountable, plural shawarmas).