Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Lentil Dal (Lentil Soup) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lentil Dal (Lentil Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentil Dal (Lentil Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. Some foods actually do improve your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you are wanting to battle depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all loaded with omega-3s and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight back depression.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil dal (lentil soup) recipe. To make lentil dal (lentil soup) you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lentil Dal (Lentil Soup):
- Prepare 2 cups of lentils (preferably red).
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- Take 1 of potato (medium size).
- You need 1 of onion (medium size).
- Use 1 of dried lemon.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chili peppers (chopped).
- Provide 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Take of Oil as you like.
- Take of Salt, red pepper, black pepper, turmeric and cinnamon.
Instructions to make Lentil Dal (Lentil Soup):
- First we soak the lentils in the water and then wash them with cold water several times..
- Add the lentils to a pot filled with 4 cups of water, then add a potato chopped in 4 pieces and little bit of salt. Boil this mix on a strong fire for a while..
- Make some small holes by a fork on the dried lemon and add it to the pot. Then lower the fire and let the mix cook very well for around half an hour..
- In the meantime, chop the onion into small pieces and fry it with little bit of oil. Then add the garlic cloves and the chopped chili pepper and fry them together. Then add your spices as you like..
- When our potato and lentils are very well cooked, remove the potato pieces and smash them little bit and add them to our onion mix to be fried little bit and mixed with all the spices. Add your tomato paste here..
- Then add this mixture to the lentil and mix them together to unify the color and the taste. Let them boil together for another 20 minutes and then it’s ready to be served..
- You can serve this food either with bread or beside rice. Bon Apetit.
- This recipe has been published on Cookpad Farsi by Rozina Kianpour. To see the recipe in original language please click on: https://bit.ly/2EzTmOQ.
If you find this Lentil Dal (Lentil Soup) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.