Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Pork Bulgogi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Pork Bulgogi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
While it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. As soon as you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water as well as steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. Particularly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not that difficult. A lot of it is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy pork bulgogi recipe. You can cook spicy pork bulgogi using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Pork Bulgogi:
- Get of pork belly, thinly sliced.
- Provide of gochugaru, Korean red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of mirin.
- Take of soy sauce.
- Provide of fish sauce.
- You need of maesilaek.
- Take of sugar.
- Provide of black pepper.
- Get of garlic, minced.
- Get of large onion, sliced.
- You need of onion leeks, cut into 2-inch long pieces.
- Provide of green chilli.
- You need of red chilli.
- Take of sesame seeds.
Steps to make Spicy Pork Bulgogi:
- Combine gochugaru, mirin, fish sauce, soy sauce, maesiaek, sugar, black pepper and garlic in a large mixing bowl and let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes. Gochugaru will absorb the moisture from the sauces and will become thick pasty sauce..
- Add pork and onion, mix well with your hand. Let it marinade at least 20 minutes to overnight..
- Heat a large skillet over high heat..
- Add marinated pork and cook until pork is fully cooked and onions are soften about7 to 9 minutes..
- Now, stir in green onions and chilli. Cook additional 1 more minute and remove from heat. Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with sesame seeds..
If you find this Spicy Pork Bulgogi recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.