Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Penne Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Penne Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s about being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy penne pasta recipe. You can cook spicy penne pasta using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Penne Pasta:
- Get 3 of cups, boiled Penne pasta.
- Take 4 of boiled red tomatoes and make paste in grinder.
- Use 1 of tbsp, chopped garlic.
- Take 4 of , chopped mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped spinach.
- Take 2 tbsp of sweet corn.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chopped capsicum.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Basil pwd.
- Get 1/3 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Use 3 tbsp of crumbled cheese.
- Get 1 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- Prepare of to.
- Take of Salt as required.
- Use 2 tsp of oil.
- Get of Green onion leaves to garnish.
Instructions to make Spicy Penne Pasta:
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped garlic. Saute for half min. Add all veggies, chilli flakes, salt and pepper..
- Sauté, for 2 min to keep veggies crunchy. Mix well red tomato paste, boiled pasta, oregano, basil with the veggies cover and cook for 1 min. Add hot chilli sauce and mix well..
- Bring down from the flame,garnish with cheese, chopped green onion leave and butter(optional). Penne pasta is ready to serve. Thanks.
If you find this Spicy Penne Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.