Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Basmati Fried Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Basmati Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basmati Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to fight depression. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all high in omega-3s and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly raise your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to basmati fried rice recipe. You can cook basmati fried rice using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Basmati Fried Rice:
- Prepare 4 Cups of Basmati Rice.
- Get 1 handful of Green peas.
- Use of Green beans.
- You need 1 of big green pepper.
- Take of Spring onion.
- Provide 5 of big carrots.
- Provide 2 of onions.
- Get 1 of whole chicken.
- Provide 5 of chicken sausages.
- Take of Curry.
- Prepare of Thyme.
- Prepare 4 of seasoning cubes.
- Use of Salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Use of Groundnut oil.
Steps to make Basmati Fried Rice:
- Parboil the rice for like 8-10 minutes and set aside..
- Wash and cut all the ingredients. Carrots, green pepper, green beans, spring onions, onions and chicken sausages..
- Cut and wash the whole chicken. Put them inside the pot add a little water. Add 2 seasoning cubes, curry, thyme, onions and salt. Cover and boil for like 10 minutes..
- Add a little oil in a fry pan. Break the eggs in a clean bowl. Add a little salt, curry and thyme. Mix properly and fry for like 2 minutes. Use your spoon to cut into pieces and set aside.
- Remove the chicken and grill them in an oven for like 30 minutes. Check the chicken time to time and turn so that it will be grilled evenly..
- From the grilled chicken, take 4 out. Remove the chicken flesh to remain only the bones. Cut them into pieces and set also aside..
- Place a clean pot on a low medium heat. Add your groundnut oil, curry, carrot, green beans, green beans. Spring onions and onions and stir. Add the stock chicken water. Stir for like 3 minutes. Add 4 seasoning cubes and salt. Add a little water and allow to boil.
- Pour the rice. Stir with a pestle. Add the fried egg, the shredded chicken. If the rice is still hard, add a little more water and allow to dry..
- Your basmati Fried Rice is ready.
If you find this Basmati Fried Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.