Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bulgogi Beef (Asian) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bulgogi Beef (Asian) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Probably the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. Possibly the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will boil water as well as steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is particularly efficient when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably easy to live green, of course. A lot of it is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bulgogi beef (asian) recipe. You can have bulgogi beef (asian) using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bulgogi Beef (Asian):
- You need of Base.
- Use of Sirloin or Flank Steak.
- Prepare of Jasmine Rice.
- Prepare of Asian Pear.
- You need of Flavor.
- Prepare of Green Onions.
- You need of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- Get of Brown Sugar.
- You need of Tbps Sesame Oil.
- Get of Gojuchang Paste.
- Provide of Garlic.
- Use of Ginger.
- Provide of Add ins.
- Take of Toasted Seaweed.
Steps to make Bulgogi Beef (Asian):
- Prep: Put steak in Freezer for 10-20min till the meat is stiff. Then take it out and thinly slice..
- Prep: Slice green onion thinly, Grate the pear, & Mince Garlic..
- Prep: Combine all ingredients and marinate steak for 1hr, flip half way through..
- Prep: Rinse rice under cold water till no longer cloudy..
- Cook: Put the 2 Cups of rice in a medium pot on the stove and add 3 Cups of water. Then bring to a boil and cover. Reducing heat to simmer for 8 min before turning off..
- Cook: Heat pan to Medium-High heat and add just a tiny bit of cooking oil to protect the pan. Then cook meat in batches, removing pieces as they reach desired doneness..
- Serve with Rice & Seaweed..
If you find this Bulgogi Beef (Asian) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.