Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Korean Chicken Bulgogi Kimbap recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Chicken Bulgogi Kimbap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. By doing this, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to korean chicken bulgogi kimbap recipe. To cook korean chicken bulgogi kimbap you only need 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Korean Chicken Bulgogi Kimbap:
- Take of Roasted Seaweed.
- You need of Cooked Rice.
- Prepare of Sesame Oil.
- Get of Garlic.
- Provide of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
- Provide of White Sugar.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- Prepare of Cucumber.
- Take of Water Spinach.
- Get of Pickled Radish.
- Use of Water.
- Use of Canola Oil.
- Get of Iodized Salt.
- You need of Ground Black Pepper.
Steps to make Korean Chicken Bulgogi Kimbap:
- SEASON THE COOKED RICE. Make sure that the rice is still hot so it's easy to mix. Add 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil. Grab a flat spatula and mix the rice and seasoning in a cutting motion. Koreans use white sticky rice for this, but I prefer to use a mix of white, brown, and red rice. Mix well and set aside. Keep it warm..
- PREPARE THE CHICKEN BULGOGI MARINADE. Peel and chop the garlic. I like to smash it to easily remove the skin. Transfer to a bowl and add 2 teaspoons of soy sauce, ground black pepper, and 1 tablespoon of sugar. We're using white sugar for this recipe. Mix well and set aside..
- CUT THE CHICKEN INTO STRIPS & MARINADE. Trim 1/4 chicken breast; Hold it firmly and gently cut it into strips about 1/2 inch thick. To tenderize the chicken to make it absorb the marinade well and cook faster, pound the chicken using the back of your knife to break down the fibers in the meat. Then, coat it well with the bulgogi marinade that we prepared earlier. Let this sit for at least 10 minutes while we prepare the other ingredients..
- PREPARE THE CARROT FILLING. Wash the carrot and cut it in half, since one carrot will be too much for 2 kimbap rolls. Peel the carrots. Cut it into half or about 2-inch thick, then into flat slices, then into matchsticks (julienne cut). Sprinkle with a little bit of salt and mix well to distribute. Transfer to a bowl and then set aside..
- PREPARE THE CUCUMBER FILLING. Wash the cucumber and cut it in half and cut also the end. Cut it vertically into 3 or 4 parts, then cut each part into sticks. We’ll be using the parts without seeds so discard the center sticks which are mostly seeds..
- PREPARE THE EGG. Crack 2 eggs into a small bowl. Sprinkle with some iodized salt and beat using a fork, a whisk, or chopsticks..
- COOK THE SPINACH FILLING. Wash the spinach. Boil 500 mL water in a small pot. Add the spinach and cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Then, take it out of the water and place in a strainer. Allow it to cool for a bit. Squeeze out excess water. Then, set aside..
- COOK THE CARROT FILLING. Wash the salted carrots and squeezed to drain excess water. Heat pan over medium heat with 1 tablespoon of canola oil. Add the carrots and cook it for just 40 seconds or until the carrot sticks are half-cooked. Then, transfer in the filling assembly plate..
- COOK & SLICE THE EGGS. On the same pan, add 1/2 tablespoon of canola oil. When the pan is hot enough, add the beaten eggs. Swirl the pan to spread the egg evenly. Cook for about 1 minute or until it is no longer runny. Then, flip the egg and cook for 20 seconds. Transfer to the assembly plate to cool down. When it’s cool enough to handle, place on a chopping board and slice into strips about half inch thick. Transfer back to the assembly plate..
- COOK THE CHICKEN BULGOGI. Using the same pan earlier, add a small amount of canola oil and turn the heat to medium high. Then, add the marinated chicken and stir fry until well done. You can add a little bit more canola oil if pan becomes dry. When done, transfer to a a bowl or to your assembly plate..
- UNPACK THE PICKLED RADISH. We’re going to use ready-made pickled radish sticks that you can buy from Korean grocery store. We’ll need 2 sticks for this recipe. Place it on your assembly plate and refrigerate the rest for future use..
- ASSEMBLE THE KIMBAP. We’ll use a bamboo mat and parchment paper. Place the kim or roasted seaweed sheet shiny side down. Put some rice on top and spread it thinly using a spatula. Leave out around 2 inches from the top. Do not overload it but make sure that there are no bald patches. Then, add the rest of the fillings, starting with the chicken – press it on the rice horizontally in one line.. followed by 1 piece of pickled radish stick, scrambled eggs, spinach, carrots, and cucumber..
- ROLL THE KIMBAP. Gently lift the bottom of the mat, gripping it with your thumb and index fingers. Squeeze as you slowly roll the mat. Lift the top end of the mat while tucking in the filling. You can peek to see if you’ve sealed the seaweed sheet or if there’s no spill. Roll – squeeze – roll – squeeze. Then, do the final squeeze just to make sure it is compact and won’t fall out easily when you eat it. Rub a thin layer of sesame oil to give it shine, additional flavor, and aroma..
- SLICE THE KIMBAP. Make sure to use a sharp knife. Place the kimbap on th
e chopping board. Slice off the ends (which belongs to the chef) then carefully slice the remaining into 1-inch bite size pieces. Transfer them one by one onto a serving plate. And we’re done! Serve this with a side of soy sauce! Enjoy this at home or at a picnic outdoors..
If you find this Korean Chicken Bulgogi Kimbap recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.