Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lentil soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentil soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out some of these.
It’s not difficult to fight your bad mood when you consume grains. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are fantastic at helping you be happier. They can help you feel full for longer too, which can help your mood too. It’s not difficult to feel low when you feel hungry! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are easy for your body to digest and process. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your blood sugar which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil soup recipe. To cook lentil soup you only need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lentil soup:
- Use of lentils.
- You need of can petite diced tomatos.
- Provide of carrot.
- Get of frozen onion and pepper.
- You need of garlic.
- Use of cans of broth.
Instructions to make Lentil soup:
- Rinse lentils then boil for 30 minutes, season the boiling water with 1 tblsp each cayenne and paprika. (Can be done ahead of time, perfect prep to do on the weekend then toss the soup together after work).
- Rinse lentils, set aside or store in fridge. Can be made up to 3 days ahead of time..
- Dice carrot and garlic..
- Add garlic, onion, pepper, carrot to medium heat w 1 tbl oil until onions sweat…about 4 mins.
- Stir tomatos, mix completely and cook covered for 5 minutes.
- Add lentils & broth + 1/2 c water, simmer for 30 minutes..
- Using emulsion blender for texture is optional. Image is without emulsion blender..
This easy lentil soup recipe is warming, healthy weeknight dinner! Meet the BEST lentil soup recipe! Made with fire-roasted tomatoes, coconut milk, and curry powder, it's rich, nourishing, and. Vegan Lentil Soup – Chock-full of vegetables and so easy to make from scratch, this hearty lentil soup is full of protein, fiber and so much healthier than any canned soup. This is the BEST lentil soup recipe!!
If you find this Lentil soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.