Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Penne Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Penne Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Penne Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of energy is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. Typically, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to penne pasta recipe. To cook penne pasta you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Penne Pasta:
- Prepare of Penne pasta.
- Get of carrot cube cut.
- You need of spring onion chopped.
- Prepare of Cabbage chopped.
- Provide of capsicum.
- Prepare of chicken.
- You need of ketchup.
- Use of oil.
- Get of salt.
- Provide of black pepper.
- Get of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of chilli sauce.
- Use of vinegar.
- Use of soya sauce.
- Prepare of Salt as your taste.
Steps to make Penne Pasta:
- In a pot add water, salt, oil mix it and boil it. After it boil add penne pasta mix it and boil it until it cooked.. Now take a strainer strain water and wash it with cold water….
- Now in a pan add oil, chicken mix it and cook it until it changes it's colour… Now add carrots, Cabbage, capsicum, spring onions stir fry it amd cook it until chicken is tender then add salt, red chilli crushed, black pepper powder, chilli sauce, soya sauce, vinegar, ketchup mix it…..
- Now add penne pasta in it mix it cover it for 1 minute…. And serve it and drizzle some ketchup(if you want).
We love this vegetarian one-pot penne pasta on weeknights. Veggies, herbs, and lemon make the penne burst. Penne is a tube-shaped pasta that originates in Campania, a region in Southern Italy. It is probably one of the more well-known pasta shapes, available in most markets and grocery stores that stock pasta. Drain; return to the pot, and toss with a couple of crushed.
If you find this Penne Pasta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.