Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Curried Guinea Meatballs with Escarole and Basmati Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curried Guinea Meatballs with Escarole and Basmati Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curried Guinea Meatballs with Escarole and Basmati Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, may better your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Make a trail mixout of different seeds and nuts. Your mood can be raised by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is possible as these foods are high in magnesium which promotes serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given moment. The more serotonin you have, the better you will feel. Nuts, along with bettering your mood, can be a great protein source.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curried guinea meatballs with escarole and basmati rice recipe. You can cook curried guinea meatballs with escarole and basmati rice using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curried Guinea Meatballs with Escarole and Basmati Rice:
- Use of curry salt.
- You need of ground guinea hen.
- Take of water, divided.
- You need of Kosher salt, to taste.
- Get of basmati rice.
- You need of Olive oil, as needed.
- You need of onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of head escarole, torn into bite sized pieces.
- Take of coconut milk.
- Take of sweet curry spice.
- Prepare of red pear, diced.
- Provide of butter.
Steps to make Curried Guinea Meatballs with Escarole and Basmati Rice:
- Add curry salt to the ground guinea hen meat and mix thoroughly. Divide into 12 equal portions, and press each portion into a flattened meatball..
- Place 1 3/4 cups of water into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, add kosher salt, and stir in rice. Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 15 minutes, or until water is fully absorbed. Cover, and let stand for about ten minutes..
- While rice is cooking, heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add enough oil to lightly coat the pan. Add the meatballs, and brown well on each side. Transfer meatballs to a plate or rimmed container..
- Add onions, and cook while stirring for 2 minutes. Add escarole and 1/4 cup of water. Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes. Stir in coconut milk and sweet curry spice, add in meatballs and any juices. Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes. Adjust seasoning as desired..
- Fluff butter into rice with a fork..
- Divide rice in two bowls, ladle curried guinea meatballs over rice and top with diced red pear. Enjoy!.
Such a simple and yummy recipe that we really enjoyed! Looking for an easy Curried Quinoa recipe you can make in your rice cooker? If so, I think you will love this healthy, tasty Rice Cooker Curried Quinoa! This quick and easy curry cauliflower rice has a bit of a twist with the addition of quinoa for more protein. Quinoa is very nutritious—it's full of fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals, including manganese, magnesium and folate.
If you find this Curried Guinea Meatballs with Escarole and Basmati Rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.