Shawarma. Домашняя ШАУРМА вкуснейшая начинка и ЛАВАШ Bánh Shawarma #BánhShaurma #LudaEasyCook. Shawarma is a type of street food that can be found in many countries in the Middle East. It can be purchased quickly from street venders and consumed on-the-go.
See more ideas about Shawarma, Recipes, Shawarma recipe. Learn how to make this super Easy Oven Roasted Chicken Shawarma, plus an out of this world garlic sauce and prepare your own. A close relative to Greek gyros and Turkish döner kebab, shawarma is the ultimate Middle-Eastern version of street food popular both across Lebanon. You can have Shawarma using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shawarma
- Prepare 6 of Pita breads.
- Prepare 500 gms of chicken boneless.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of tikka masala.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tandori masala.
- You need of For Veggies.
- It’s 2 of small size cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of chukandar.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s of Mayochup sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
Also known around the world as SHAWARMA and Gyro, Shaverma is originally from the Middle East, though it has spread around the whole world over its history. Shawarma is considered to be a fast food. This sort of food is not so healthy. In reality, all depends Street shawarma is a type of fast food.
Shawarma step by step
- Sb sey phley kheerey(cucumber) ko strip shape mey cut karain us k baad chukandar ko b strips mey cut karain.
- Uper cut ki hoen veggies mey lemon, salt and black pepper add karain or 10 minutes k leye side pr rakh dain…
- Ab veggies ko press karain geen tu inka extra pani nikley ga wo ap hath sey press kr k nikaal lain aik alag bowl mey…
- Veggies k pani mey moyonese ketchup or red chilli flakes add karain or achi trhan mix krlain…
- Jitni dair apney side pr veggies rakheen theen itni dair mey sath mey ap chickn tyar karain…sb sey phley chicken ko strips ya square shape mey cut karain…
- Is k baad tawa mey oil garam karain or is mey chicken add karain..
- Phr is mey soya sauce add karain or tikka masala or tandori masala b add karain.
- Or isko achi trhan mix or pani k cheetain maar maarain.. phr isko dhak kr halki aanch pr rakh dain…
- Chicken ka apna pani b nikleyga wo us mey gal jayegi..ab isko aik bowl mey nikaal lain or veggies add krlain…
- Again tawa garam karain or halki aanch pr pita bread ko dono side sey sainkh lain.. is trhn ap sb pita bread ko sainkb lain.
- Aik pita bread lain is k uper mayochup sauce lagain or masala chickn lagain ab ya tu is k roll bain ya srf aik side sey fold karain…
- Mazedaar shawarma tyar hain…
Scary, but tasty meal consisting of Mediterranian spiced hicken or beef cooked on a revolving spit, wrapped up in a soft, warm pita along with veggies such as tomatoe, parsely, hommus. Shawarma is grilled meat delicacy from the Middle East. In fact, it is so popular that it has almost Shawarma is a variant of the kebab and has been prepared and eaten in Saudi Arabia since. Shawarma refers to the Middle Eastern method cooking where thin slices of meat, most traditionally Shawarma refers to the meat and is most commonly served with pita and veggies like lettuce, onions. From Arabic شَاوِرْمَا (šāwirmā) or شَاوَرْمَا (šāwarmā), from Turkish çevirme ("something that is spun or turned over"), from çevirmek ("to turn over"). shawarma (usually uncountable, plural shawarmas).