Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Basmati rice,baked potato, chicken curry soup wit baked beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Basmati rice,baked potato, chicken curry soup wit baked beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basmati rice,baked potato, chicken curry soup wit baked beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very healthy and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can better your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to combat depression. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. These are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly boost your mood.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to basmati rice,baked potato, chicken curry soup wit baked beans recipe. You can cook basmati rice,baked potato, chicken curry soup wit baked beans using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Basmati rice,baked potato, chicken curry soup wit baked beans:
- Take of Basmati rice or any type of rice,chicken or any meat,peppe,.
- Provide of Spices, seasoning, green beans, carrot,green pepper.
- Take of Milk,black pepper,flour,oil/butter.
Instructions to make Basmati rice,baked potato, chicken curry soup wit baked beans:
- Wash and soak the rice for 1hour to get better result.that's if u are using basmati rice.but,if its our normal rice just parboil and cook. After soaking it for 1h wash it and add water to the pot that will be enough to cook the rice.bring to boil and pour the rice..
- After like 15mins wash and cut the carrot,green beans and pour into the rice,add little salt and oil stir and cover till done..
- For the soup Boil the meat with spice and seasoning with onions and keep aside. In a pot add butter or oil when its hot add 1-2 tblspn of curry and slice onion n pour into the pan, spice it with ginger and garlic stir and add the grated pepper stir and add one cup of water..
- Stir it, and season with salt and seasoning cube. Add the chicken and the stock or meat cover the pot and allow to cook for like 15mins..
- After 15mins mix flour with milk and add into the pot stir it well to avoid lumps. Lower the flame and allow to cook 4 another 5mins That's all for chicken curry soup..
- For the baked potatoes Wash and peel the potato cut the into 8 wash again and drain the water. Add oil, black pepper, salt,seasoning cube,green pepper, red bell pepper, curry ginger and garlic mixed it all well with the potatoes pre heat the oven and baked for 20-25mins..
- AND WALAH….! YOU HAVE IT ALL FOR URSELF INDIAN RECIPE BASMATI RICE AND CHICKEN CURRY SOUP WITH THE TWIST OF BAKED POTATOES AND BAKED BEANS. Serve hot and plate it as u wish..
Shu Han Lee discusses the many benefits of using rabbit for her baked biryani with yogurt, ginger and garlic marinade. Cook the basmati rice according to the package instructions. Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-low heat. Serve the curry over the rice with the warmed naan. Basmati rice, chicken and veggies are layered with a creamy curry sauce then topped with cheese and crispy breadcrumbs.
If you find this Basmati rice,baked potato, chicken curry soup wit baked beans recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.