Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shengole Indian spicy pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shengole Indian spicy pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Build a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be improved by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is possible because these foods are high in magnesium which raises your production of serotonin. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more serotonin in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Nuts, on top of elevating your mood, can be a great source of protein.
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shengole indian spicy pasta recipe. You can cook shengole indian spicy pasta using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shengole Indian spicy pasta:
- Provide 2 cups of jowar flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of wheat flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of Besan or gram flour.
- Get 2 Tbsp of roasted groundnut powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt and red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of corinader powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 4 tsp of Garlic chilli paste.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Provide as needed of oil.
Steps to make Shengole Indian spicy pasta:
- Start with making a dough with all the above flour groundnut powder salt cumin seeds and two tsp garlic green chilli paste. Use boiling hot water for making dough so that you get a nice elastic dough..
- Now make tadka with 2 tbsp oil cumin and mustard seeds. Add chopped onion and sauté well till onion is nice and brown. Add two tsp garlic chilli paste.other spices haldi red chilli powder and coriander powder. Sauté well for some time..
- Now add almost three glasses water boil the water well..
- Now make the shapes of dough as shown. Roll up thin and make small oval knots..
- In the boiling water add all the prepared dough knots and boil this for another 8 to 9 min.
- You will notice that the entire soup is turning thick. After It’s done add chopped coriander and serve..
Add finely chopped vegetables mentioned, sprinkle a handful of water & keep closed until veges cooked. Add the cooked pasta & mix well. Masala pasta recipe made in Indian style with Indian spices, herbs, mix veggies & pasta. This super delicious dish is kids' friendly Masala pasta recipe – Indian style flavorful & delicious masala pasta that will be your new favorite! It was really tasty and spicy.
If you find this Shengole Indian spicy pasta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.