Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Homemade Hamburger Helper – Crunchy Taco Style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Hamburger Helper – Crunchy Taco Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Hamburger Helper – Crunchy Taco Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Start with exchanging the bulbs. Complete this for your house, not only the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you should use them instead of incandescent lights. They cost somewhat more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. Coupled with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The kitchen lights especially are often left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not just the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, after all. It’s concerning being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade hamburger helper – crunchy taco style recipe. To cook homemade hamburger helper – crunchy taco style you need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Hamburger Helper – Crunchy Taco Style:
- Use of olive oil.
- Prepare of yellow onion, diced.
- Get of ground beef.
- Take of garlic, minced.
- Take of taco seasoning.
- Provide of salsa.
- Provide of unsalted beef or chicken broth.
- Prepare of long grain rice.
- Take of freshly shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide of Tortilla chips or Fritos, for serving.
Instructions to make Homemade Hamburger Helper – Crunchy Taco Style:
- In a large, deep skillet with a tight fitting lid, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 4-5 minutes. Then add the beef and cook until it is browned throughout. Drain any excess fat, if needed. Increase the heat to med-high and stir in the garlic and salsa..
- Once the garlic becomes fragrant, stir in the rice and broth, then let it come to a boil. Once at a boil, pop the lid on and lower the heat to med-low. Let this cook, undisturbed, for 15-20 minutes, until the liquid has absorbed. Then remove the skillet from the heat and stir the cheese in until it has melted into the dish. Serve with some crushed tortilla chips or some crushed Fritos on top, along with whatever other toppings sound good..
I take leftover crunchy taco hamburger helper and put a spoonful in scoop tortilla chips. Top with cheese, sour cream and salsa!! Great recipe for Homemade Hamburger Helper – Crunchy Taco Style. This recipe is a simple, homemade take on an old hamburger helper fave. It comes together quickly and can be adaptable for whatever you want to add to it (diced peppers, beans, diced green chilis, etc.).
If you find this Homemade Hamburger Helper – Crunchy Taco Style recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.