Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mosaic cake ice cream without an ice cream maker recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mosaic cake ice cream without an ice cream maker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mosaic cake ice cream without an ice cream maker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Go up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mosaic cake ice cream without an ice cream maker recipe. You can have mosaic cake ice cream without an ice cream maker using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mosaic cake ice cream without an ice cream maker:
- Provide 125 ml of milk.
- Prepare 100 g of icing sugar.
- You need 3 of egg yolks.
- Get 200 g of couverture chocolate (55% cocoa) melted in a bain-marie or in a microwave oven.
- Prepare 250 ml of heavy cream, 35 -36% fat, whipped to the consistency of a thick syrup.
- Use 1 packet of petit-beurre biscuits (I left out 10 biscuits from the packet).
- Use 30 ml of brandy.
Steps to make Mosaic cake ice cream without an ice cream maker:
- Place the milk in a small pot..
- Mix the egg yolks with the sugar and empty them into the pot..
- Place it over low heat stirring constantly and when it starts boiling, at 84-85ºC, (the custard curdles over that temperature because the egg yolk cooks) remove from heat and empty it into another pot so that it doesn't stay in the hot one that will cook the egg..
- Add the melted couverture chocolate, combine thoroughly and set it aside until the temperature of the mixture is 35οC..
- Incorporate the thick custard folding in softly..
- Break the biscuits into coarse pieces, sprinkle them with the brandy and add them to the mixture..
- Empty into a metal container of your liking and place into the freezer for at least 4-5 hours..
- Then, remove it from the container and cut into slices..
If you find this Mosaic cake ice cream without an ice cream maker recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.