Nigerian Shawarma. Nigerian Shawarma is the "Nigerian version' of the famous Shawarma (made with beef or chicken filling). This tasty snack has become a popular meal on the streets of Nigeria and is also one of the. #beefshawarma #nigerianfood Welcome to my channel, in today's video I'm sharing how to make beef shawarma, this is a Nigerian style shawarma recipe. Finally Shawarma is on the blog.
On this page, I will show how to make Chicken Shawarma in the video below. Nigerian shawarma is a tasty snack has become a popular and wanted street meal. It is bread with beef/chicken and vegetable fillings. You can cook Nigerian Shawarma using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nigerian Shawarma
- You need of Flat bread.
- Prepare of Chicken breast.
- Prepare of Sausage.
- Prepare of Spices.
- You need of Habanero.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- You need of Cabbage.
- You need of Carrot.
The Nigerian homemade type obviously will taste either better or. Skip to content. hi Nma. ps after wrapping d shawarma do u need to cook again? ps do u have pita bread recipe? Shawarma is a traditional Turkish and Iran street meal, which has already become very popular on the whole planet. Nigerians like plenty of shawarma recipes.
Nigerian Shawarma step by step
- Cut the chicken into cubes and marinade it to taste.
- Add 2 tbspn groundnut oil to a pan and fry the chicken on low heat.
- Add the sausage and keep stirring till it’s done.
- In another pan, add 1 tbspn of groundnut oil then add the habanero and onion. Fry it and season to taste.
- Cut the cabbage and carrot.
- Mix the mayonnaise and ketchup together in a bowl and add some of it to the cabbage and carrot.
- Get your flat bread, lay over the cabbage and carrot mixture then the chicken and sausage then finally the pepper sauce.
- Scoop on the mayonnaise and ketchup on it and roll the wrap gently.
- Put it on a shawarma pressing machine and press it for three to five minutes.
- Serve with chilled drink.
There are various types of shawarma such as Beef shawarma, Chicken shawarma, Fish shawarma, e.t.c and each shawarma has its own unique taste. Now I'm going to make it really simple. Shawarma is a popular food among elite especially in academic environment and in major city. It is usually made with beef or chicken filling. Although it is gradually becoming a meal on the Nigerian.