Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stir fry bee hoon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir fry bee hoon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of energy is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to work less frequently, will also save electricity.
The kitchen alone gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not that tough. It’s related to being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fry bee hoon recipe. To make stir fry bee hoon you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stir fry bee hoon:
- Use of Koo chye.
- Prepare of Curry leaves (optional).
- Take of Garlic.
- You need of Lean pork meat or pork belly, change to chicken if u want halal.
- Get of Mushroom powder.
- You need of Light soy sauce.
- You need of Sesame oil.
- Get of Salt.
- You need of Chilli (optional).
- Prepare of Brussel sprout.
- Prepare of Egg.
- Provide of Shiitake mushroom.
- Take of White Pepper.
Instructions to make Stir fry bee hoon:
- Soak the bee hoon in warm water till soft then drain it. Don't need to boil it! This will give you a non soggy bee hoon..
- Stir fry garlic, curry leaves, chilli and koochye with sesame oil. U can put the curry leaves first so they will be drier..
- Put in Brussel sprout, shiitake mushroom or other veggie you like. Season with mushroom powder and pepper..
- Put in bee hoon, season with salt, pepper and mushroom powder..
- Make a hole in the center of the pan, put the egg and scrambled it. Please take note that egg will reduced the existing flavour. I usually scrambled it on the center..
- Taste it if the taste is to your liking and we are done!.
This is a simple stir fry rice vermicelli (Bee Hoon) with tom yam paste. This flavoured noodles is famous for its light, sweet yet savoury and sourish taste. Certainly very appealing for those who enjoy Thai food. What's more, it is so easy to prepare this delicious dish. Add in french bean, carrot, onion, crab meat stick and pork meatball.
If you find this Stir fry bee hoon recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.