Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Honey Garlic Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey Garlic Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those take out places. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. In this posting we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Yet another thing you will want to make sure of is that your consuming enough of is your vegetables as this will additionally be able to have a good effect on your health. Along with possessing many different vitamins and minerals, you will additionally find that some vegetables also provide potassium. You will find that one of the vegetables we are talking about is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. You will also discover that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey garlic shrimp recipe. To cook honey garlic shrimp you only need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Honey Garlic Shrimp:
- Get of medium uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Provide of honey.
- Use of soy sauce (can also be substituted with gluten free soy sauce).
- Get of minced garlic.
- Take of Coconut oil or olive oil.
Instructions to make Honey Garlic Shrimp:
- Gather ingredients.
- Whisk the honey, soy sauce, garlic together in a medium bowl..
- Place shrimp in a large zipped-top bag or tupperware. Pour 1/2 of the marinade mixture on top, give it all a shake or stir, then allow shrimp to marinate in the refrigerator for 15 minutes or for up to 8-12 hours. Cover and refrigerate the rest of the marinade..
- Heat olive oil or coconut oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Place shrimp in the skillet. (Discard used marinade.) Cook shrimp for about 5 minutes..
- Pour marinade into pan. You will see the juices start bubbling and browning the shrimp a little.
- Place on high heat that way the marinade dries up and the dried up marinade starts browning the shrimp fully. You will see the pan looking kind of burnt but this is what will give the shrimp it's color and more flavor.
- Take shrimp off pan and also the excess dried marinade. Enjoy!.
As simple as it sounds, this is probably one of the. Plus, other than the shrimp all of your ingredients are probably in your pantry RIGHT NOW. That's one of the best parts of shrimp recipes. Honey garlic shrimp combines the pungent flavor of browned garlic with the sweet sticky texture and taste of caramelized honey to coat a bunch of plump savory shrimp in a glorious glaze. This honey garlic shrimp stir fry is shrimp and broccoli tossed in a super easy sweet and savory sauce.
If you find this Honey Garlic Shrimp recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.