Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Basmati rice and minced meat sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Basmati rice and minced meat sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basmati rice and minced meat sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. There are several foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Green tea is really good for your mood. You were sure green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while at the same calming the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you feel healthier. Now you know that green tea helps you to raise your moods also!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to basmati rice and minced meat sauce recipe. To make basmati rice and minced meat sauce you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Basmati rice and minced meat sauce:
- Get of Irish potatoes.
- You need of grm minced meat.
- Prepare of Maggi.
- You need of Attarugu.
- You need of Albasa.
- Provide of Oil.
- Use of Tattasai.
- Use of Carrot.
- Take of basmati rice.
- Get of tspn garli.
- Get of tspn garlic.
- You need of Peas.
Steps to make Basmati rice and minced meat sauce:
- In a pan add little amount of oil and stir fry the minced meat for some minutes and set aside.
- In d same pan add oil and onions,garlic and ginger and fry for 1minute add attarugu and tattasai and keep stirring.
- Add your carrot green peas and stir,add meat stock and maggi cube.
- Add salt to taste and add diced potatoes and minced meat and allow to cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add.1 tbspn cornflour to serve as thickner let it cook for another5 minutes and it done.
- Per boil rice and wash then add a little water and add the carrot and peas and allow to bowl for 5 minutes then pour in the rice and allow to cook for 5 to 10 minutes until the water is absorbed remove and keep aside,.
- Serve rice and sauce in a plate and it ready.
Make sure you warn people not to bite This is a savory Indian style rice dish flavored with whole spices and fried onions. Soaking the basmati rice before cooking makes all the difference. A steaming, fluffy pile of perfect basmati rice stirs the imagination and conjures faraway places. Put the rice into a bowl and add the meat, assorted vegetables, seasoned seaweed, Bibimbap sauce and the egg on top But I've seen other people making it with long grain rice (e.g. jasmine or basmati) as well. Buy a wide selection of Indian Basmati Brown Organic Rice products at lowest prices. ✓BBB · Naturally vegan and gluten-free, this Lebanese Garlic Sauce recipe is thick, creamy and packed with flavor.
If you find this Basmati rice and minced meat sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.