Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hamburger Steak with Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hamburger Steak with Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something great. Make sure that what you have at home is nutritious. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hamburger steak with gravy recipe. You can cook hamburger steak with gravy using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hamburger Steak with Gravy:
- Provide 1 pound of Hamburger meat.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Take 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Take of Black Pepper.
- Provide of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare of Seasoning salt.
- Provide of Onion soup mix.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of flour.
- Use 2 cups of brown gravy.
Instructions to make Hamburger Steak with Gravy:
- I did not measure any of the spices, so it's really up to your taste. Mix Hamburger meat, egg, breadcrumbs, and spices together in a bowl..
- Pour the oil in a pan, I used a deep skillet so I can make the gravy in the same pan, and turn on medium heat..
- Make some hamburger patties in put in the pan when the oil is heated up..
- Cook on both sides until meat no longer runs pink, about 5 minutes on each side..
- Place patties on a plate and throw the flour in the pan to make the gravy with the droppings and oil. Make sure the flour is browned and then pour the beef broth in the pan. Whisk until thickened..
- Pair with mashed potatoes and your favorite veggies and enjoy!.
An easy recipe of juicy hamburger steak and gravy featuring a brown gravy recipe with onions and mushrooms. The brown gravy recipe on this dish features onions and mushrooms and gains flavors from the browned bits (or fond) left in the pan after cooking hamburger steaks. A hearty dinner that combines Progresso™ bread crumbs with beef Return patties to skillet; spoon gravy over patties. Watch me make these Hamburger Steaks w/ Onion Gravy from start to finish! Lord have mercy…there are just some meals that are the epitome of southern comfort food like hamburger steak and gravy!
If you find this Hamburger Steak with Gravy recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.