Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chocolate Fruit Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Fruit Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Fruit Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Cash.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These types of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Start out with exchanging the lights. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent style, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more initially, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. You also have to acquire the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The kitchen lights in particular are often left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This additionally occurs in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that hard. A lot of it truly is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate fruit cake recipe. To cook chocolate fruit cake you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Fruit Cake:
- Provide of Dried Prunes (chopped).
- Provide of Raisins.
- Take of Currants.
- Take of Butter.
- Prepare of Molasses Sugar.
- Prepare of Honey.
- Take of Coffee Liqueur.
- You need of Oranges (Zested & Juiced).
- You need of Mixed Spice.
- Take of Cocoa.
- You need of Eggs (Beaten).
- Use of Flour.
- Prepare of Almonds (Ground).
- Provide of Baking Powder.
- Use of Baking Soda.
Steps to make Chocolate Fruit Cake:
- Prehead oven to 150°C Line cake tin with baking parchment strips.
- Place fruit, butter, sugar, honey, coffee liqueuer, orange zest & juice, mixed spice and cocoa into a large wide saucepan. Heat until reaching a gentle boil, stirring the mixture as the butter melts. Allow to simmer for 10 mins. Leave to cool for 30 mins..
- Add eggs, flour, ground almonds, baking powder & baking soda. Mix well with spatula until ingredients have combined..
- Mix in coffee liqueur.
- Carefully pour into tin. Do not overfill – rises quite a bit.Bake for 105 to 120 minutes or until the top of the cake is firm & has a shiny, sticky look. Inserting a sharp knife into the cake, should reveal a slightly undercooked middle!.
If you find this Chocolate Fruit Cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.