Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Palak Paneer look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer | Indian Cottage Cheese in Spinach Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer | Indian Cottage Cheese in Spinach Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nourishing and good for you. Some foods honestly do boost your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, you may be amazed to find out, are great at combating depression. Just make sure that you don’t toss out the egg yolk. The yolk is the most essential part of the egg in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolks especially, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are fantastic for helping to improve your mood. This is because these vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Eat some eggs to cheer up!
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer | indian cottage cheese in spinach sauce recipe. indian cottage cheese in spinach sauce using 16 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak Paneer | Indian Cottage Cheese in Spinach Sauce:
- Take 1 kg of Spinach (I used Baby Spinach).
- Provide 400-500 grams of Paneer/Indian Cottage Cheese.
- Prepare 2 of Onions Medium (Finely diced).
- Provide 4 of Tomatoes Medium (Finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 Inch of piece Ginger (Finely diced).
- Use 2 Tbsp of Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of (Crushed)Kasuri Methi/Dried Fenugreek Leaves.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Deghi Mirch/Red chilli powder.
- Get 2 Tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 2 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 1 Tsp of Nutmeg Powder.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Cooking oil.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Desi ghee/Clarified Butter.
- Get of As per taste Salt.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Milk.
Steps to make Palak Paneer | Indian Cottage Cheese in Spinach Sauce:
- Wash the spinach & tomatoes..
- Blanch them together with a cup of water. Let it cool down..
- Take out the tomatoes. Remove the skin..
- Grind the spinach & tomatoes together to a smooth purée, saving the stock..
- Cut the Paneer into thick rectangles..
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan. Shallow fry the Paneer until golden over medium heat. *Do not overcrowd the pan..
- Remove & soak in hot water with a teaspoon of turmeric & salt each. *Soaking the Paneer in hot water keeps the Paneer soft..
- Now add the desi ghee in the same pan. Tip in the jeera seeds. Let them crackle..
- Add the onion & the ginger. Sauté until golden. Add the garlic paste. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Add the puréed spinach along with the Dhania powder, Degi mirch, Turmeric, Nutmeg powder & salt..
- Cook covered for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add the milk & stock. Adjust seasoning. Drop the fried Paneer one by one. Stir gently..
- Sprinkle Kasoori methi..
- Serve hot with Roti/Parantha/Naan..
And the wheel goes round and round, and the flame in our souls will never burn out. ~ Indian palak paneer recipe. I make this Spinach Paneer curry at least once a week. As a mum, I am reassured that this spinach loaded curry is absolutely healthy and packed with flavours. Palak Paneer Indian Cottage Cheese in Spinach Gravy is a popular Indian side dish where spinach. Palak Paneer is likely the most popular paneer dish from North India.
If you find this Palak Paneer | Indian Cottage Cheese in Spinach Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.