Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Hamburger Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hamburger Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hamburger Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Money.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Although it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and perhaps this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many people incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. Mainly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably easy to live green, of course. Mostly, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hamburger pie recipe. To cook hamburger pie you only need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hamburger Pie:
- Provide 1 lb of Hamburger.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Take 1 can of cream of celery or asparagus.
- You need 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 1 can of green beans.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- You need 1/2 lb of potatoes.
Instructions to make Hamburger Pie:
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Put your potatoes on to boil in salted water on medium to medium high heat..
- While your potatoes are cooking, brown your hamburger in a ten inch skillet. Season to taste. I recommend you use lean to diet lean hamburger so you don't have to drain it..
- When your meat is done browning turn the heat down and add the soups and veggies. Allow them to warm up a bit..
- Pour meat concoction into a 3 quart casserole dish..
- By now your potatoes should be done. If you haven't already, dice them things and prepare them like you would mashed potatoes. Set aside..
- Take approximately half your cheese and spread it over the meat concoction. Now, spread the mashed potatoes over the cheese. Spread the remaining cheese over the potatoes..
- Bake at 425°F for 15-20 minutes or until you see the sides bubbling..
If you find this Hamburger Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.