Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Hamburger pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hamburger pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hamburger pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A lot of electrical power is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that happen to be more than ten years old. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to go as often.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not really that difficult. Typically, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hamburger pie recipe. To make hamburger pie you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hamburger pie:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 2 of pie crusts (top and bottom).
- Use 3 cups of water.
- Provide 1 can of condensed cream of celery soup.
- Take 2 of teaspoonfuls Garlic salt.
- Get 2 cups of mixed vegetables.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cooked vegetable (for garnish, optional).
Instructions to make Hamburger pie:
- Brown ground beef.
- In large saucepan, mix soup, water, mixed vegetables, and garlic salt..
- Cut pie crusts in diagonal strips. Lay 1/2 the strips in 9 x 11 pan until bottom is completely covered..
- Add browned hamburger meat to vegetable mixture..
- Pour into dish.
- Cover with the rest of the pie crust strips.
- Add garnish vegetables (I used cooked asparagus). Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour covered. Uncover and cook for another 30 minutes..
If you prefer Pie plate instructions also included. Combine ground Beef, cornflakes, garlic powder, Onion, and egg; mix well. Be the first to rate & review! Beef, green beans, and potatoes come together in a savory pie that is sure to satisfy the whole family. Our most trusted Hamburger Pie recipes.
If you find this Hamburger pie recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.