Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sautee'd Swiss Chard recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sautee'd Swiss Chard recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Let us begin with something not that hard, changing the actual light bulbs. Do this for the entire house, not just the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent type, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more originally, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Utilizing these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly come across members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Obviously this also happens in different rooms, not simply the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and see exactly how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. It’s concerning being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sautee'd swiss chard recipe. To make sautee'd swiss chard you only need 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sautee'd Swiss Chard:
- You need of Some spinach.
- Get of red onion.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Use of green onion.
- Prepare of Some cooking oil.
- Get of cayenne pepper.
- Use of little salt.
Instructions to make Sautee'd Swiss Chard:
- Clean the vegetables under running water and reduce the stalks and cut the veges.
- Cut red onions to small dices.
- Cut the garlic.
- Cut the green onion stalk into medium.
- Place the pot on high heat and once hot,add the dices of onion and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetable oil and stir.Once the onion is transparent,add the garlic and stir.
- After two minutes add the veges in batches and stir.
- Let it simmer for 5minutes.Then add 1/2of a teaspoon.of cayenne pepper.
- Mix well.Then add a teaspoon of salt.
- Let it saute'.for another 5 minutes and the spring onions last..
- Mix properly and turn off the heat after 1 minute.Serve with Ugali.
If you find this Sautee'd Swiss Chard recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.