(I can't believe it's) Gluten-Free Banana Bread FUSF.
You can cook (I can't believe it's) Gluten-Free Banana Bread FUSF using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of (I can't believe it's) Gluten-Free Banana Bread FUSF
- Prepare of gluten-free flour.
- It’s of rice flour.
- It’s of oat bran.
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- Prepare of kosher salt.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- Prepare of Six Splice Blend https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/5168118-six-spice-blend-fusf.
- You need of mashed bananas.
- Prepare of cane sugar.
- It’s of buttermilk.
- Prepare of melted butter.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
(I can't believe it's) Gluten-Free Banana Bread FUSF step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease (2) 8×4" loaf pans, adding parchment to the bottom of the pans, grease..
- In a medium bowl, mash 3-4 bananas, enough for 2 cups. Add to mixing bowl. Whisk for 30 seconds to 1 minute on low speed. Swap in paddle attachment..
- Add sugar, milk, butter, eggs and vanilla. Mix on low speed for 30 seconds..
- Add in dry ingredients, mix for 2 minutes on low speed, or until smooth..
- Pour batter into pans, cook for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Place on cooling rack for 5 minutes. Then remove from pans, let cool for 1 hour before serving..