Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best TOMATO Chutney in South Indian style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to TOMATO Chutney in South Indian style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to avoid them. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You were sure it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps raise your mental sharpness while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you feel better. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood also!
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato chutney in south indian style recipe. You can cook tomato chutney in south indian style using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make TOMATO Chutney in South Indian style:
- Provide 2 of Tomatoes finely chopped.
- Use 1 of Onion chopped.
- Take 7-8 of curry leaves.
- Take 2 of Dry Red chillies.
- Provide 4-5 of Garlic pieces.
- Get 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Take of As per taste Salt.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Mustard oil.
- You need 1/2 of lemon juice.
- You need of As required Water.
- Provide of For Tempering:.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 pinch of hing.
- Prepare leaves of Some curry.
- Use of Few Methi seeds.
Steps to make TOMATO Chutney in South Indian style:
- Switch on the gas and place a kadhai,add 2 Tablespoons of oil and add red mirch, chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, chopped garlic, curry leaves and fry it and add salt to it and cook it for 7 to 8 mins in low and medium add water to it and cover it's lid..
- Then let it cool and grind it by adding a green chilli to it and form a paste. Then it's time for tadka. Place a pan on the gas and add 1 Teaspoon of oil and add Mustard seeds, Fenugreek seeds, curry leaves and a pinch of hing and cook for just few mins when it starts cracking then turn off the gas. Now pour the tadka or tempering over the Chutney and add now add lemon juice to it and mix it properly. Then it's done..
If you find this TOMATO Chutney in South Indian style recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.