Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Italian Meat Feast Thin Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Meat Feast Thin Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. In this article we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Now when it comes to the key food items that you have for dinner, you may want to make sure you are eating a good amount of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. You will find that salmon is additionally full of Omega-3 and other nutrients. Protein is essential for your diet, however you don’t have to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. It’s also advisable to trim off any extra fat that you find on the particular meats that you plan to eat.
For those who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you remove all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian meat feast thin pizza recipe. To make italian meat feast thin pizza you only need 23 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Italian Meat Feast Thin Pizza:
- Use of Base.
- You need 250 grams of Plain Flour.
- Provide 150 ml of Tepid Water.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Fine Sea Salt.
- You need 10 grams of Yeast.
- Use of Sauce.
- Provide 2 of Large Shallots.
- Take 2 of Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Rapeseed Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Tomato Paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Provide 1 pinch of Sea Salt.
- Take 1 pinch of Basil.
- Get 1 can of Chopped Tomatoes.
- Use 1 pinch of All Purpose Seasoning.
- Use of Topping.
- You need 1 of Pepperoni.
- Provide 1 of Chargrilled Chicken.
- Prepare 1 of Peppers.
- Provide 1 of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of Red Onion.
- Provide 1 of Grated Mature Cheese.
- Use 1 of Grated Mozzarella Cheese.
Steps to make Italian Meat Feast Thin Pizza:
- For the base, add the yeast to the water and stir until dissolved..
- Add salt to the flour and make a mound with a hole in the top. Pour the water into the middle, slowly, while adding flour from the edges into the pool, until all the water is gone..
- Leave for 15 minutes to rise, then knead the rest of the flour and dough together for at least 5 minutes..
- Cover with a clean tea towel and leave for 60 to 90 minutes. It will double in size..
- Knead the dough for another 2 minutes and split into 2 portions. Don't roll until you are ready to add the toppings. If you don't do this straight away, we got better bases by kneading the dough for the 2 minutes just before rolling..
- Fry shallots and garlic cloves in the oil until soft..
- Add tomato paste and continue stirring for 2 minutes..
- Add basil, Worcestershire Sauce and all purpose seasoning. Continue stirring for 2 minutes..
- Add can of chopped tomatoes and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until it thickens up..
- Take off the heat and blend well. We then sieved the sauce to remove any pips, lumps etc. It may need reducing further until its the right consistency..
- Roll the dough to the desired size. We love a thin base so rolled it until it was about 3mm thick. And place on your baking tray. When it comes to cooking the pizza, we used a round pizza oven tray brushed with oil, but I'm sure a pizza stone would be better..
- Spread the sauce leaving about 1cm from the edge. Spread your toppings liberally. Sometimes less really is more! Finish off with the mature cheese and mozzarella cheese sprinkled on top. Don't be tempted to over do it with the cheese, we got better results without totally covering with cheese..
- Bake at 200°F Celsius standard oven or 180°F Celsius fan oven for 10-12 minutes..
If you find this Italian Meat Feast Thin Pizza recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.