Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect EASY Deep fried cheesecake bites recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect EASY Deep fried cheesecake bites recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to EASY Deep fried cheesecake bites recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. Some foods honestly do raise your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You were sure green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while also calming the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not difficult to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are aware that green tea can help raise your mood as well!
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy deep fried cheesecake bites recipe. You can cook easy deep fried cheesecake bites using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make EASY Deep fried cheesecake bites:
- Provide of Your favorite cheesecake.
- Use of Pancake mix (prepared as directed on box).
- Get of Oil for frying.
- Take of Hershey’s chocolate and caramel syrups.
- Prepare of Powdered sugar for dusting.
Instructions to make EASY Deep fried cheesecake bites:
- If you don’t have homemade cheesecake buy some premade in the frozen or cold section at your local grocery store. Slice into one inch thick slices and place on a parchment lined baking sheet and freeze for 30 min..
- Cut into one inch cubes..
- Heat oil to 375 and roll your cheesecake bites in pancake batter and fry 2-3 minutes until golden brown and floating. Top with syrups and sugar. Serve immediately..
Featuring strawberry preserves, these Deep-Fried Cheesecake Bites are an impressive dessert for any. A crispy but tender outside with a slightly warm and gooey citrus cheesecake filling. I serve these with blueberry syrup on the side for dipping. I created this recipe for a dinner party I was having and wanted a unique dessert. These are crowd friendly and totally comfort food!
If you find this EASY Deep fried cheesecake bites recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.