Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Parmesan Bacon Brussels Sprouts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parmesan Bacon Brussels Sprouts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of energy is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to run less regularly, will also save electricity.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to parmesan bacon brussels sprouts recipe. You can cook parmesan bacon brussels sprouts using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Parmesan Bacon Brussels Sprouts:
- Take 1 pound of Brussels sprouts.
- Use 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Use 1/4 tsp of black pepper or to taste.
- Provide 1/3 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese or to taste.
- Take 1/3 cup of diced crispy bacon or to taste.
Instructions to make Parmesan Bacon Brussels Sprouts:
- Rinse the Brussels sprouts with cold water and let dry in a colander. Trim off the ends and cut them in half..
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts, black pepper and garlic with olive oil. Then, wrap the them in aluminum foil and air fry at 380F (190C) for about about 18 minutes..
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and bacon over Brussels sprouts to serve..
If you have brussels sprout haters in the family, this will make them a believer. When you think "au gratin" you think comfort food! Even though this a veggie dish, it's still full. Place brussels sprouts in mixing bowl. Toss with olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and bacon until coated and well mixed.
If you find this Parmesan Bacon Brussels Sprouts recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.