Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Red velvet cheesecake cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Red velvet cheesecake cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red velvet cheesecake cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you wish to combat depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all high in omega-3 and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly boost your mood.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet cheesecake cookies recipe. You can have red velvet cheesecake cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Red velvet cheesecake cookies:
- Get of red velvet cake mix I used Duncan Hines.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Provide of large eggs.
- Take of canola oil.
- Get of vanilla extract.
- Provide of For the cheesecake filling:.
- Prepare of cream cheese at room temperature.
- Provide of powdered sugar.
- Take of vanilla extract.
- Use of For the white chocolate drizzle: 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips melted.
Steps to make Red velvet cheesecake cookies:
- To make cookies, in a large bowl combine cake mix and flour. Whisk until clumps disappear. In the bowl of a stand mixer, mix together cake mix, flour, eggs, oil and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap. The dough will be oily. Refrigerate for at least two hours..
- To make the cheesecake filling, using a mixer, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth. Using a teaspoon, scoop out cheesecake filling and place on a plate. Continue scooping out cheesecake filling into teaspoon balls until you have 10. Place plate in the freezer and freeze for at least two hours..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. To assemble the cookies, take about 1/4 cup of red velvet cookie dough and flatten in your hands. Place a teaspoon of cheesecake filling in the center and wrap the cookie dough around the filling..
- Gently roll into a ball and place on prepared baking sheet. Scoop onto lightly greased or parchment lined baking sheets. Only bake 3 cookies at a time. The cookies are large and will spread. Bake for 11-13 minutes or until the cookies begin to crackle. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes. Remove from baking sheet to a wire cooling rack and cool completely..
- Melt the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl or over a double-boiler. Drizzle the white chocolate over the cooled cookies. Let the cookies set until the chocolate hardens. enjoy!.
- Note: if you are going to store the cookies for more than a day, you may want to keep them in the refrigerator. You can make the cookies smaller. Just use less dough and filling. You want to make sure you completely wrap the cookie dough around the filling before baking-so it doesn't leak..
Erin said she made my cookie dough pretzel bites to bring. Super easy red velvet cheesecake cookies. This is the easiest recipe to make from scratch and is a hit for cookie lovers. It is slightly crunchy on the Cheesecake meets red velvet can't get better than that! These beautiful cookies are perfect for Christmas.
If you find this Red velvet cheesecake cookies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.