Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy No Bake Italian Meatballs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy No Bake Italian Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy No Bake Italian Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Many men and women do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. You will see that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be very bad. In this article we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
You will see that various kinds of berries can be extremely good for your health. The amount of vitamin C that can be seen in berries, is one of the principal reasons you ought to be eating berries. Most berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will notice that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off a variety of diseases.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy no bake italian meatballs recipe. You can have easy no bake italian meatballs using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy No Bake Italian Meatballs:
- Use of eggs.
- Get of whole milk.
- You need of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of freshly chopped Italian parsley.
- Use of dried Italian seasoning.
- You need of finely minced garlic.
- Use of finely diced onion.
- Prepare of table salt.
- Use of ground black pepper.
- You need of fresh 80/20 ground beef.
- Prepare of Addition cheese for toppings.
Instructions to make Easy No Bake Italian Meatballs:
- Mix first 10 ingredients together until well blended. Let sit for around 5 minutes to come together. If using Dried parsley, do not use a 1/4 cup. Its way to strong in flavor. Maybe a tablespoon at most..
- Mix in gently the ground beef, until the mixture just comes together..
- Add your favorite marinara sauce to a large stock pot and bring to a simmer. Form meatballs to the size of your liking, and add single layer in simmering sauce. Cover and let simmer about 15 minutes. After 15 minutes gently turn each meatball over and continue simmering another 10 minutes. They should be done at this point. They will get more tough the longer you cook them..
- Top with your favorite cheese, or any other toppings that you like. Or serve them with pasta for a family style meal. Enjoy.
If you find this Easy No Bake Italian Meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.