Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many folks do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. That is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Your primary meals should also include fish including salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The beauty of salmon is that along with other nutrients additionally it is loaded with Omega-3. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only will need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. In order to limit your fat intake you should cut off any visible fat before you prepare the meats.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to penne pasta with meat sauce recipe. To make penne pasta with meat sauce you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce:
- Take of pasta.
- Use of ground beef.
- You need of extra virgin oil.
- Provide of large onion chopped.
- Take of garlic chopped.
- Provide of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of basil.
- Take of thyme.
- Get of oregano.
- Get of red pepper flakes.
- You need of canned chunky tomatoes.
- Take of sugar.
- Take of chopped fresh parsley.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce:
- Cook the penne pasta: Heat to boiling a large pot with 4 quarts of water in it. Once the water is boiling, salt it with 2 Tbsp of salt. Once the water returns to a boil add the pasta to the pot. Leave uncovered, let cook on high heat with a vigorous boil. Put the timer on for 8-10 minutes, or whatever your pasta package says is appropriate for al dente (cooked but still a little firm). Drain..
- Sauté onions, garlic, with seasonings: Once you've started to heat the water, start working on the sauce. Heat olive oil in a very large skillet on medium heat. Add the chopped onion, oregano and red pepper flakes. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the onions are softened. Add the garlic, thyme, season with salt and pepper. Cook for an additional minute, until the garlic is fragrant. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Brown the ground beef: Heat a large cast iron pan on high heat. Salt the bottom of the pan generously. Once the pan is hot, break up small chunks of ground beef and add them to the pan, without stirring. (You may need to work in batches; do not crowd the pan.) You want the meat to get well browned..
- Add beef and tomato sauce to onions: Use a slotted spoon to lift the meat from the cast iron pan and add it to the pan with the seasoned onions. Add tomato sauce. Use the edge of your metal spatula to break up the bigger chunks of meat into smaller pieces. Add basil. Add a teaspoon of sugar. Bring to a simmer on low heat, let cook, uncovered, for 15 minutes..
- Adjust seasonings and add the pasta: Once the sauce has simmered for 15 minutes, adjust seasonings. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add a little more sugar if the sauce is too acidic. Add more tomato sauce if the sauce is a little dry. Stir in the cooked penne pasta. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve immediately..
If you find this Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.