Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Malaysian Mee Hoon Goreng recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Malaysian Mee Hoon Goreng recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malaysian Mee Hoon Goreng recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malaysian mee hoon goreng recipe. To cook malaysian mee hoon goreng you need 24 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Malaysian Mee Hoon Goreng:
- Provide of Spice Paste.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 4 of shallots.
- You need 10-12 of dried chillies, deseed then boil them to rehydrate. Once softer, squeeze the water off as much as you can.
- You need 1 tsp of dried shrimps, omit if making vegetarian noodles.
- Get of Blend the above ingredients into a fine paste.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- Provide 2 tbsp of sweet soya sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetarian oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of light soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of thick caramel soya sauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sesame oil, optional.
- Provide of Other ingredients.
- Take 150 grams of dry rice noodles, soak in cold water for few hours.
- Get 100 grams of beansprouts, tailed.
- Provide 50 grams of carrots, cut into matchsticks size.
- You need 50 grams of yellow and red pepper, cut into matchsticks size.
- Get 1 of medium onion, thinly sliced.
- Use 3-4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take of Garnish.
- Take of Deep fried sliced tofu.
- Prepare of Chopped spring onions.
- Provide of Crispy shallots.
- Get of Eggs, optional.
Steps to make Malaysian Mee Hoon Goreng:
- Heat 4 tbsp oil in a large wok over medium heat. Add the sliced onion and fry till it soften. Add in the blended spice paste and fry until fragrant and the oil starts to separate. This will take about 10 minutes. • Add the seasoning and stir to combine. Add some water if the mixture gets too dry.
- Add the carrot and peppers and mix well. Fry for 2 minutes then add the noodles and bean sprouts and turn the heat to low. Using 2 wooden spatulas, lift and turn the noodles till they are softened and evenly coated with the seasoning. The noodles will continue to soften as it cooks. Stir gently so the noodles don’t break..
- Dish out and garnish with fried tofu slices, crispy shallots and chopped spring onions. Serve straight away. If you like, you can add in eggs in the noodles as well. Beat 2 eggs with pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper, Heat 1 tsp of oil and fry the eggs just like you make scramble eggs. Transfer into a clean plate and add in in towards the end of your cooking time. Yumm.
If you find this Malaysian Mee Hoon Goreng recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.